Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Memorable Weekend!




This last weekend we had the opportunity to lead worship for the youth of Northwest Family Church in Auburn. What an amazing group of students! It was such an honor to be a part of what God was doing in their lives. Ben led worship last winter camp. It was really neat to be able to go with him this year, be worshiping together. It has been quite awhile, and I miss it a lot. The part I miss the most, is looking out at true worshipers seeking the face of God and knowing that we are all pursuing Him together. I know that God has placed a calling on Ben and I for worship. It is hard to be patient, but I know that God's anointing and call on our lives cannot be revoked. It will all be in His timing, His perfect timing.

"Thank you, Lord for the opportunity you gave us. I pray for these students that you continue to move in their lives, and the lives of their family. That you will fill them to overflowing. I thank you in advanced for the amazing things that are going to happen in their lives, in the church, and in the community!"

0 comments: