Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ready for Cayden!!

I am 30 weeks today....10 more weeks to go! It seems like I still have forever, but I am praying it will go by quickly. We are so ready for him to be here. I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable. I have a doctor appointment next week, then I start going every 2 weeks which will make things fly by. Also, April is going to be a busy month. My shower, Easter, Mercie's birthday, plus my sister is going to be coming home for spring break! Now if Spring would just show itself......


Here is an update of the nursery.






6 comments:

heather said...

Tiarra it's adorable! great job and Cayden is already one blessed baby!

Willow said...

The room looks beautiful! So sad that we couldn't paint, because we are in an apt.

I am through first tri! Thank you Jesus. I feel like myself again :)

Unknown said...

love his room! did you paint the airplane or are they stickers?

Haak House said...

You're nursery is so cute! I love the chocolate brown and blue. Your wall quotes are the cutest! Where did you get them?

Haak House said...

I love your nursery! The chocolate brown and blue look great! Your wall quotes make the room. Well done! Where did you get you wall quotes?

Tiarra said...

Thanks! We got the quote from the store at River Park Square (Labor of Love)