Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7 days...or less (fingers crossed)

Well, I am 39 weeks today and getting very anxious! I can't wait to hold my little boy. Yesterday at my doctor's appointment I found out I was 3 cm and 50% effaced. She said his head is still high up, and didn't think I would go into labor soon. Also, for more good news......they will not induce me until 41 weeks. So, I could still have to wait 2 more weeks before meeting Cayden! Today however, I have felt a little different and my body is showing me signs that I am getting closer. Ben was out of town for 3 days with little to no cell phone coverage, but now has the rest of the week off. Tonight or tomorrow would be perfect timing for Cayden to make his appearance.

3 comments:

Kristin Harris said...

Yay! So excited for you! I will be praying for a wonderful delivery! Can't wait to see pics!

naphtali said...

So happy for you Tiarra! Praying the little guy comes soon. :)

Andrew and Olivia said...

Boo. I know all about the whole we won't induce until you are a week overdue. Darn doctors!