Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Creativity


I have always have a creative side. Cayden brought it out even more. I began scrapbooking, and painting items for his room while I was still preganant. I have always admired photogrphers, and the true gift that talented ones have. I have wondered what it would take, and if I had "it". I was blessed to be able to get a Canon 50D, and I am in love! I am really considering pursuing photgraphy, and seeing if I can find my niche. In reasearching equipment, I came across Epiphanie bags, and what a great find it was! Totally stylish. I wanted to share with you a free giveaway going on now. Read about it and visit Epiphanie, I am sure you will like what you see too!

0 comments: