Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

SO Thankful!


I had a fabulous Thanksgiving week! Ben and I were able to spend the week together. We went baby shopping on Wednesday. Had a really nice Thanksgiving dinner at my sister-in-law's house (a turkey sandwich sounds really good right now). It was nice to just relax. Friday we brought out the Christmas decorations, and witnessed the first snow fall of the season (priceless). Today, we made cookies and decorated them. A perfect end to a great week. I am so thankful for my little family. God has blessed us so much this year!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Willow said...

What a beautiful family!!! You and your family are quite adorable :)

Tiarra said...

Your so sweet, thank you!