Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008


Sorry for my absence in the blog world, I have barely had any energy to get up in the morning.

Update: I am 13 weeks and still as sick as ever. People tell me that usually women feel better around 14-18 weeks (I was sick the whole time with my son). I keep waiting for that day. I am so thankful that baby is healthy, it is such an amazing sound to hear that little heartbeat. I just hope that soon I will be able to start enjoying being pregnant. We are hoping to find out what we are having next week, so I have been browsing through some nursery designs getting ideas. I am about 98% sure that it is a boy, but just in case I am wrong I have been looking at girly designs too. Here are some of the ones that have attracted me.....



This one is a little wild for me, but I like the idea and could see pulling elements from it.

0 comments: