Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

one month to go!

I am 35 weeks today, and have 35 days (maybe less) until my due date. I am getting so excited! This week has left me very thankful. Last year this time is when we lost a baby to miscarriage. We then lost another just a few months later. To me it seems like we have been waiting for Cayden a lot longer than just the "9 months". In looking back and with all the changes that have taken place with my job, and in our lives I now know that God's timing is perfect. I am anxious to meet my son, and at the same time trying to "enjoy" this last month which is beginning to be a challenge! Painful contractions throughout the day, a large and growing belly, and waking up 3 times a night just to go to the bathroom. Which will soon turn into night time feedings, diaper changes, and more!

~Thank you Lord for your perfect timing, and for your many blessings you continually pour out on my family!~

1 comments:

Willow said...

YAY!!! I love how Lord continues to bless :)