Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost 2 months

I can't believe 2 months have gone by already! My baby is growing so fast, smiling all the time (when he is not sleeping or eating). He is weighing in at 11 lbs 10 oz as of 7/17. He is sleeping better in his crib, although the last 2 nights he has been on an every 2 hour eating schedule. We will have to work on that, since I am supposed to go back to work in 2 weeks. Although it is hard, I do enjoy every minute I have with him. I was unable to breastfeed Mercie, and I forgot how special it is. I hope I can continue to as long as possible. The quiet moments between mother and son are soon gone, and I want to treasure every moment.

Here are some recent pictures of 6-8 weeks.







2 comments:

Willow said...

He is soooo sweet. I love his little lips!

naphtali said...

Oh he's getting so big!