Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~Makeover~

So, I have been thinking lately that I am in need of a refreshing makeover! I feel as if my hair has been the same for far to long. I tried to grow it out, but this pregnancy has left my hair thinner/finer than normal. Usually pregnancy causes hair growth, but not mine. There is probably not much you can do without going to short, but with just about a week left before I go back to work I think the timing is prefect. Maybe a new outfit too? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

naphtali said...

Oh I love makeovers! Can't seem to keep my hair the same for too long. Short looks great on you. Perhaps if you lighten the color a bit, or put in some refreshing highlights it will add a slight change, without being too drastic?!

Willow said...

I love your hair! I, for one, am always trying to straighten my curls!!! A short bob might be adorable on you! Like Christina Applegate?

heather said...

ohhh I love makeovers!
I felt like I had a hair transplant when I had my hair permanently straightened and I felt like a new woman (and still do even after 7 months!) So don't be afraid of change and research some styles before you go in...unless you're a super big risk-taker, I wouldn't go in and just say 'do whatever you want!'

I think short would be super cute on you because you have a great face for it!
I know whatever you choose will look awesome!!

Have fun and don't forget to post pictures! : )