Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall is in the air......


Okay, I know I am early. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love summer. The days are longer, the sun is warm.....I am not ready for the sun to go away just yet. BUT.....The mornings lately have been a little cooler, and being that fall is my favorite I can't help but get the fever!

So, I came across some items that are merely inspiration for when the time is right. ;)


I just want to curl up on this couch with candles burning and music playing in the background.
Cozy fireplace
Okay, maybe this is not completely fall...but still cozy.
Loved this idea for pictures or even Holiday cards

This is such a simple way to dress up candles. Paper is simply wrapped around and accented with either leaves, berries or flowers, and twine (this would be a fun gift too).

2 comments:

naphtali said...

Oh T! It's never too early for fall in my book. :) I've been talking about it for weeks. Yeah - plus, you can love it cause your b-day is coming up. Fun! Hope all is well in Spokane.

(Oh! and I noticed my friend Rachelle commented on your blog! I love that girl.)

Tiarra said...

Oh good.....I was hoping someone would agree! It is hard because it has been in the 80's lately here, but I am ready to put on my cute jeans and sweaters!