Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

SUCCESS!

Well, I had a yard sale.....whew! Besides the fact that they are draining, I attempted one while Ben was out of town. I still have quite a bit of larger items left, and some clothes. All in all it was a success. We had our living room set for sale, as we have had our eye on one. A really neat couple stopped by, and bought the entire set...even my area rug!

So, off to the furniture store I went, (it looks like we are moving in our house now). Victory! I only had to pay $50 for the new set! They had a special, no tax, free delivery, and 5 year warranty. The bad news it won't be in until Friday! I guess we will be camping out for the next week in our living room....oh well can't complain. I will post pictures of the final product when I am finished.






3 comments:

Willow said...

Ummmm....how the heck did you get all of that for 50?

That is the best deal I have ever heard of!

I love that ottoman.

Unknown said...

Did you really get all 4 pieces for 50 bucks??

Tiarra said...

I made $1277 at my yard sale, and spent $1328 on the new set! So, technically not $50 total. ;)