Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

SORRY

I haven't posted anything in a while. Things have been busy, but the biggest reason is I have been sick for the last week. MORNING SICKNESS...or should I say ALL DAY! I am about 6 1/2 weeks, and although feel horrible I am thankful. Ben and I have gone through 2 miscarriages this year, and I don't know if I could go through another. I am definitely feeling pregnant. I have a doctors appointment next week, hopefully we will hear a little heartbeat. So for now, it's saltines and preggie pops (which only help for about 3 min). Anyone have anything that actually works?

3 comments:

Willow said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I don't know any tips for you, but I do know the best thing is prayer!

And that is something I can do!!

heather said...

I will be praying too...i totally understand what you have gone through...I had mild morning sickness with Hannah and the saltines worked really well...this too shall pass and hopefully soon so you can start enjoying this pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Well if you can just sleep-take a nap. That worked for me. And your right those drops don't work for long.