Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Decorating








Ben and I are going to hopefully start building our house this fall. I am already "decorating" the house in my head. Building from the ground up is so exciting, but also overwhelming. It helps that I have walked through a lot of houses, and have seen a lot of the options in an actual house, just not a swatch or small square. Still the choices we make we will be staring at them for the next 3,5 or more years! So, even though it is early, I want to be well informed of the choices I have and know what the "plan" is so when the time is right I will know exactly what to do.

I have started in Mercie's room.....I have always thought that my little girl would have a "princess" room. I am drawn to the shabby chic style, with a little more modern twist. I love the big fluffy comforter accented with a quilt, and pillows galore! These are just some pictures of what I am thinking. I would love to know if anyone has any ideas, or pictures you have seen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check out companykids.com

they have a PB look for less. You may be able to find pieces from them that would help complete the chic look. Have fun planning!

naphtali said...

ooh! how fun - building your own place...